WenDong is China O ring mechanical seals supplier. Although relatively cheap, our mechanical seals O ring WMH12N can withstand a significant amount of pressure. They come in a range of sizes that are usually based on three dimensions: "internal dimension" or "inside diameter" (ID), "outside dimension" or "outside diameter" (OD), and "thickness" or "cross diameter" (W or CS). O ring mechanical seals can be made from synthetic rubbers (e.g. fluoropolymer rubbers and nitrile rubbers) or thermoplastics.
· Especially designed for solids containing and highly viscous media
· Springs are protected from the product
· Rugged and reliable design
· No damage of the shaft by dynamically loaded O-Ring
· Universal application
· Variant for operation under vacuum available
· Variants for sterile operation available
O-ring is mainly used in the fluid static application (For example, water, oil, air, chemicals solvent, chemicals, etc.). The temperature range is from -60 ℃ up to 220 ℃. The pressure in the static application should be less than 20MPa, which varies with different materials. Sometimes O-ring is used in the dynamic application with the pressure less than 5MPa and also used in a semi-conductor vacuum seal.
Pressure: ≤ 1MPa
Speed: ≤ 10m/s
Temperature: -20℃ ~+180℃
● Rotary Ring ( Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/Tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/VITON)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China