Wendong China Metal Bellows Mechanical Seals WM780 adapts easily to most media, as key markets include chemical, pulp and paper, wastewater, food processing, and power generation. The metal bellows design allows for higher flow rates and less clogging than traditional spring seals. Bellows technology creates a uniform outside wall for uniform movement under hydraulic pressure. With precision stamping and proprietary welding techniques, Wendong - professional metal bellow seal manufacturer manufactures its metal bellows mechanical seals within tight tolerances.
● Hydraulically balanced design
● Stationary bellows design – maximizes face alignment
● Shrouded rotary seal ring for maximum face protection and reliable start-up
● No dynamic elastomers
● Only two static O-rings – cost savings are substantial when perfluorelastomer are required
● Uniform 360° transfer of torque to the primary rotating face
● No pins to break or hang up
● Fits ANSI standard and big bore pumps
●Faces, metallurgies, and elastomers are easily upgradeable
● Very compact design.
● Suitable for higher speeds.
● Good followability due to no influence from run-out, squareness or vibration of the shaft.
● Low heat generation and power consumption due to narrow seal .face width.
● Longer seal life.
● Also available in the double-ply design.
● Suited for applications with extremely high and low temperatures.
● Absence of dynamic O-Ring eliminates/reduces seal face hang-up
● Bellows design minimizes variation in face load due to shaft expansion or face wear.
● Resistant to abrasive particles in the medium, no shaft or sleeve fretting.
Speed: ≤ 23m/s
Temperature: -20℃ ~+200℃
● Stationary Ring (Sic/TC)
● Rotary Ring (Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(NBR/EPDM/Viton)
● Metal Parts(Stainless Steel304,316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China