Metal bellows mechanical seals are also known as non-pusher seals as they have a static secondary seal that stays in place against the shaft, sleeve, or on the gland of the pump. Metal bellows mechanical seals are a type of mechanical seal where the spring element is a bellows. The pressure is applied to the outside of the vessel or extended under vacuum. When the pressure or vacuum is released, the bellows will return to its original shape, provided the material has not been stressed past its yield strength. They are used both for their ability to deform under pressure and to provide a hermetic seal that allows movement. Metal bellow seals can eliminate O-rings to increase compatibility and reduce potential leak paths. The metal bellows mechanical seals design allows for higher flow rates and less clogging than traditional spring seals. Bellows seal technology creates a uniform outside wall for uniform movement under hydraulic pressure.
As China mechanical face seals manufacturers, our metal bellows mechanical seals are engineered to reliably operate in a wide range of temperature and applications. We partner with the industry-leading mechanical seal manufacturers to deliver metal bellows seals that are engineered to withstand demanding fluid-handling applications. All of our metal bellows mechanical seals, regardless of application, are designed to provide extended seal life. Applications in the aerospace, oil, gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, water and paper industries are common markets for bellows mechanical seals, due to their reliability, tight tolerances, and compatibility with harsh media in pump systems.
1. Metal bellows mechanical seals are suited for applications with extreme high and low temperatures.
2. Wide service range from cryogenics to heat transfer liquids and corrosive chemicals.
3. Metal bellow seals design minimizes variation in face load due to shaft expansion or face wear.
4. Flexible bellows construction eliminates seal hang-up due to solids or dirt in pumpage.
5. Good followability due to no influence from run-out, squareness or vibration of the shaft.
6. Stabilizer tabs prevent possible damage to the metal bellows due to vibration and excessive shaft run-out.
7. Low heat generation and power consumption due to narrow seal face width.
8. Built-in hydraulic balance eliminates step in shaft or sleeve.
● Metal bellow seals are used in a large number of industrial applications.
● Refining technology
● Oil and gas industry
● Petrochemical industry
● Chemical industry
● Power plant technology
● LPG plants
● API 610 / ISO 13709 pumps
● Process pumps
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China