China mechanical seals O ring WM58U 59U is the simplest mechanical seal gaskets. These doughnut-shaped elastomers seal two or more parts of a mechanism together to prevent leaks.
O ring mechanical seals can be used to permanently seal two static parts of a fluid passage or create a sealed joint for moving parts of a liquid processing system. They have a cross-section that allows them to be properly fitted and compressed between two mechanical parts.
China mechanical seals O ring WM58U 59U are the most common type of gasket and are used in many different kinds of machines because they are highly reliable, simple to install, and cost-effective.
Wendong offers a full range of China mechanical seals O ring to suit both general and specialized industrial applications. We currently serve customers in a diverse range of industries, such as:
● Oil and gas
● Food and beverage
● Water systems
● Chemical processing and energy
● Fluid power
We offer standard o ring mechanical seals for all general applications, as well as O-rings that conform to specific standards such as:
● Military (Mil-Spec)
● FDA (food-grade)
● Buna/nitrile: One of the most common O-ring materials, Buna/Nitrile has high tensile strength and is resistant to corrosion or abrasion.
● Aflas: Aflas offers a combination of temperature and chemical resistance that is appealing for many oils, aerospace, and general industrial uses.
● Butyl: Butyl seals have an exceptionally low permeability to gas leakage, making them valuable for vacuum-sealing.
● Ethylene propylene: Ethylene propylene has largely replaced butyl because it offers similar properties, but with enhanced ozone and chemical resistance.
● Fluorocarbon (Viton®): Used in engines, fuel-handling systems, and another high-temperature, high-exposure situations, fluorocarbon is one of the best all-around O-ring materials.
● Fluorosilicone: Fluorosilicone is ideal for aerospace fueling thanks to its excellent fuel resistance and temperature stability. It is also gaining broader popularity for static sealing.
● Hydrogenated Nitrile: Hydrogenated Nitrile is stronger than standard nitrile while retaining a high level of oil and corrosion-resistance.
● Silicone rubber: Silicone rubber provides excellent temperature resistance and is available in medical grades. It is most useful for static sealing in extreme temperatures.
● Neoprene: Neoprene offers high strength and resistance to various chemicals and temperatures. While a good all-around material, its most widespread use is in refrigerator sealing.
● Polyurethane (cast): Cast polyurethane stands out for its abrasion resistance, making it ideal for high-wear situations.
● Polyurethane (millable): Millable polyurethane features similar characteristics to cast polyurethane, but possesses a slightly lower tensile strength.
● Kalrez: Kalrez is common for oil and gas, chemical processing, and paint applications due to its extreme resistance to volatile chemicals.
● Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE): PTFE is another material with broad chemical and temperature resistance, but it requires extra care in the installation process due to its lack of elastic memory at room temperature.
Pressure: ≤ 1MPa
Speed: ≤ 20m/s
Temperature: -40℃ ~+200℃
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Rotary Ring ( Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/Viton)
● Spring and Punched Parts(Steel)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China