Rubber Bellows Mechanical Seal WM70 is widely used in the centrifugal pump, water pumps, circulation pump, submersible pumps, auto cooling pumps, general industrial pumps, and other rotating equipment, high-temperature applications of various chemical, petroleum, refinery, and polymer industry. Because of its excellent performance in various industries, as well as it’s a compact design, cheap price, and variety, rubber bellow mechanical seals are the most commonly used industrial seals.
● The normal failure mode is dangerous. A rubber bellow rupture is a very severe seal failure.
● The carbon seal face is thermally insulated by the rubber boot. This is never a good idea when you are trying to remove heat between the seal faces.
● The special lubricant required to install the seal makes installation different than other seals. Any time something is different, errors occur.
● The rougher shaft finish requirement makes installation different also.
● The Buna N boot is sensitive to ozone attack once the package is opened, and people like to open packages. Shops often have high levels of ozone caused by the sparking of electric motors.
● The carbon face can be put in backward. If it can be, it will be.
The seal is not usually hydraulically balanced, limiting its pressure and speed capability.
● Unless the seal is on a cartridge you cannot make the initial impeller setting and other impeller adjustments when using open impeller pumps.
● The seal is limited to a replacement part, and with the great variety of materials specified you will have too many replacement seals in your inventory. With just a few exceptions, you should be able to use the same seal in every pump of the same shaft size. Imagine what a difference that would make in your inventory costs and spare parts availability.
● Your spare seals should be acceptable for packing replacement as well as a replacement part for an existing application. This seal is limited to replacement only.
● The stainless steel spring is a major component of this seal. Stainless steel springs are not recommended in mechanical seals because of the possibility of chloride stress corrosion problems that can break the spring.
Pressure: ≤ 0.6MPa
Speed: ≤ 10m/s
Temperature: -30℃ ~+200℃
● Rotary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/VITON)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China