China Double Cartridge Mechanical Seal WM208, also referred to as dual cartridge seals WM208, is the answer for applications where the second level of protection is needed due to risks to the environment or operating equipment. Wendong offers a variety of models that are easy to install while also complying with environmental regulations and ANSI standards. A variety of configurations are available depending on the application and operating conditions.
Two rotating seal rings are arranged to face away from each other. The lubricating film is generated by the barrier fluid. This arrangement is commonly found in the chemical industry. In case of leakage, the barrier liquid penetrates the product.
The spring-loaded rotary seal faces are arranged face to face and slide from the opposite direction to one or two stationary seal parts. This is a popular choice for the food industry, particularly for products that tend to stick. In case of leakage, the barrier liquid penetrates the product. If the product is considered “hot”, the barrier liquid acts as a cooling agent for the mechanical seal.
● Self-aligning stationary seal-faces with radial contacting pin drive which minimizes damage in stop/start applications and viscous fluids.
● Can use with corrosive chemicals.
● Hydraulically balanced seal-face technology for reduced power consumption.
● Non-shaft-fretting sleeve elastomer and positive set screw shaft drive.
● Independent seal face design to enhance safe containment of process fluid in the event of damage to any individual sealing element
● Multiple spring seal face loading.
Pressure: ≤ 1.2MPa
Speed: ≤ 10m/s
Temperature: -30℃ ~+200℃
● Rotary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/VITON)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China