China Mechanical Pump Seals WM FT/SB is suitable for small shaft diameter, general low-pressure applications. Compact and unitized design provide excellent flexibility in accommodating shaft misalignment and with quality seal face materials to extend seal performance and life. China Mechanical Pump Seals WM FT/SB are high quality, bi-directional, seal designs containing several material benefits and features.
China Mechanical Pump Seals WM FT/SB are important parts of pumps. As the name suggests, the seal is a simple component that forms a barrier between the motor and the volute of a pump, protecting the motor against leakage. Leakage is death to any mechanical instruments and pumps are no exception. Fluid leakage often results in corrosion of the casings, sleeves, and bearings. Corrosion left unattended over a period of time will degrade the construction material of the pump. Fluid leakage that enters the motor shaft can short circuit the motor. Therefore, choosing high-quality China Mechanical Pump Seals WM FT/SB is important!
China Mechanical Pump Seals WM FT/SB is precise, sensitive, and temperamental instruments. Even seemingly minor mishandling can negate the seal’s functionality. Therefore, Wendong highly recommends leaving the mounting and installation of mechanical water seals to qualified technicians. Should you want to handle the mechanical seal yourself, there are several important factors to keep in mind.
Before you actually handle your mechanical seal, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly. Because the faces are meant to be extremely flat, even small particles from the oil of human hands can damage the surface integrity of the faces and render the seal useless. Make sure to wipe the seal itself with an alcohol solution, in case another person touched the seal faces during the packing or shipping process.
The following is a basic guide to replacing a defective mechanical seal. Each seal should come with its own specific instructions, but this is overview covers the most essential parts of the mounting process.
1. Disassemble the pump cavity to expose the old defective seal.
2. Carefully remove the old seal head, taking care not to scratch the motor shaft. Take note of how the seal was mounted; the new seal will be mounted in the same manner.
3. Clean shaft and attendant surfaces with an emory cloth.
4. Lubricate the shaft with grease.
5. Slide seal along the shaft and press it firmly into place.
6. Clean the faces with solvent and dust-free paper. Add a few drops to the seal before reassembling the pump.
Rotary Speed: ≤ 5000r/min
Temperature: -30℃ ~+150℃
gas engine antifreeze
● Rotary Ring(Ceramic/SiC)
● Stationary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic)
● Stationary Seat((nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China