China Rubber Bellows Seal WM560D configuration consists of two independent seals mounted within a sealed chamber outside the pump, which is flushed with an independent water supply at a flowrate of approximately two to four gallons per hour (minimum) and pressure slightly higher than the maximum expected operating pressure of the pumped solution. This water may be recirculated for conservation purposes provided cooling of the same is accomplished when necessary.
A China rubber bellows seal has two primary seals with a barrier or buffer fluid area in between. Each primary seal typically consists of a softer, narrower stationary face accompanied by a harder, wider rotating face. This arrangement enables the softer seal to wear while maintaining the integrity of the harder faced seal during service.
● To prevent a costly product from leaking.
● To prevent a dangerous product from leaking to the atmosphere.
● To prevent a pollutant from escaping to the atmosphere.
● As a backup seal to prevent costly downtime when the first seal wears out or fails. This is an important element in any predictive maintenance program.
Pressure: ≤ 0.3MPa
Speed: ≤ 10m/s
Temperature: -30℃ ~+200℃
● Rotary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/VITON)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China