Double Mechanical Seals WM202 are designed to ensure maximum sealing safety. These seals virtually eliminate leakage of the fluid or gas being handled in pumps or mixers. A dual mechanical seal WM202 consists of two seals arranged in a series. The inboard, or “primary seal” keeps the product contained within the pump housing. The outboard, or “secondary seal” prevents the flush liquid from leaking into the atmosphere.
A double or dual mechanical seal WM202 consists of two independent seals mounted within a sealed chamber outside the pump, which is flushed with an independent supply. This makes them ideal for sealing hazardous liquids, liquids with abrasives, or liquids that are corrosive, as the seal faces only see clean lubrication greatly increasing mechanical seal life. Wendong double mechanical seals WM202 have independent seal-face designs, to enhance safe containment of process fluid in the event of damage to any individual sealing element.
● Outboard seal provides full pressure back-up
● Short axial length
● Unified face alignment (less possible in the tandem configuration)
● Reverse pressure balanced if double-balanced
● Available in cartridge options for easier installation/flexibility
● Limitation on barrier fluid pressure capability
● Does not handle reverse pressure (unless double-balanced)
● Product dilution
Pressure: ≤ 1.2MPa
Speed: ≤ 10m/s
Temperature: -30℃ ~+200℃
● Rotary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/VITON)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China