Enclosed Industrial Pump Seals WM FH with short axial fitting length is ideal for equipment where space is restricted. In addition to the standard Carbon face, Wendong also offers hard face alternatives for more demanding applications. The water pump shaft seal is also fitted with an internal plug as standard to aid assembly, this should be removed before the seal is installed. Industrial Pump Seals WM FH's rotating and stationary components are unitized with the stamped sleeve, providing ease of installation as well as high reliability by protecting sliding surfaces.
As famous mechanical seals for pumps suppliers in China, our standard stock product incorporates superior seal face materials. Moreover, We can also manufacture and supply to enquires in more competitive standard materials. Mechanical seals are important parts of pumps. Good quality Industrial Pump Seals WM FH can reduce the frequency of pump maintenance. Our advanced equipment and rigorous machining make the mechanical seal more oil-resistant, pressure-resistant, wear-resistant, elastic and high strength.
1) Letting the pump or machine run dry: A mechanical seal can easily leak or become damaged if you let your pump or machine run dry. If the seals run dry, the friction will cause heat to accumulate, and cause damage-causing thermal shock. Your seal can disintegrate just 30 seconds after heating up!
2) Too much vibration: Pump vibration can be caused by improper alignment, pump imbalance, or operating the pump past its BEP (best efficiency point) - which means it's operating beyond its normal working point. These vibrations damage the machine and lead to reduced seal life
3) Hammering couplings: Many machines contain components like pistons that have a hammering action, sometimes so intense that it produces a lot of vibration and movement. This can cause problems not only for the machine but also for the seals.
4) Human error: Simple human mistakes can cause the seals to fail. For example, not starting the machine up properly can cause the motor to trip and the shaft to twist, causing movement that results in internal parts coming into contact, seal failure, and even reduce the life of bearings. Other human errors that can cause seals to fail to include improper installation of the seal, failing to clean the areas surrounding the seal, and lack of proper maintenance. Oil, dirt, and even fingerprints can damage the seal, so it's important to exercise due diligence when it comes to sealing care!
5) Using the wrong seal: It's important to find the right seal for the job, which means selecting the appropriate seal for the machine that you're using. However, even seasoned engineers can get it wrong, which leads to errors during installations. Different machines or pumps require different types of seals and are built to handle different materials. Using abrasive material can also reduce the lifespan of a seal.
Rotary Speed: ≤ 4000r/min
Temperature: -30℃ ~+150℃
gas engine antifreeze
● Rotary Ring(Ceramic/SiC)
● Stationary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic)
● Spring (65Mn/Sus304/Sus316)
● Spring Holder (Brass)
● Retainer (Brass)
● Drive Ring (Brass)
● Bellows (nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton/)
● Stationary Seat(Sus304/Sus316/Red Cooper)
● Bellows (nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton/)
● Cup Gaset(nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton/)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China