This Mechanical Water Seal WM FL is extensively used with rotary joints and rotating unions include various heat transfer media and fluid power media such as steam, water, thermal oil, etc. Mechanical Water Seal WM FL ensure that pumps do not leak, which can cause damage to the rest of the machine. The lifeline of your machine, a mechanical seal contains the fluid within machines, such as pumps and mixers, where a rotating shaft passes through a stationary housing. Wendong supplies a substantial range of cost-effective and reliable water pump seals and water pump shaft seal replacement, which is commonly utilized in high volume commercial, domestic, and industrial water systems.
All the components of a Shaft Seals for Pumps WM FBMT work in unison to prevent leakage and are equally important to proper functioning. The main components are:
1. The primary seal faces that rest against each other. The primary seal faces are typically made of durable materials such as silicon carbide, ceramic carbide, or tungsten. Certain materials work better for certain applications. For instance, silicon carbide is resistant to acidic liquids, less so to alkaline liquids. Generally, face materials should be of high hardness and should have the ability to slide on each other.
2. Secondary seal surfaces or faces. The secondary faces surround the primary seal faces, but do not rotate. The secondary surfaces hold the primary faces in place and create an additional barrier. Secondary faces can come in a variety of forms – examples include o-rings, elastomers, diaphragms, mating rings, gaskets, and wedges. The secondary face also allows for shaft deflection and misalignment.
3. The actuator or a means of pressing the seal faces together and keeping the entire seal properly aligned to the shaft. Often (but not always) a loaded spring. The actuator is mounted above the seal face closer to the motor while the motor shaft passes through the spring.
4. A means of a drive, in this case, the pump motor.
Rotary Speed: ≤ 3500r/min
Temperature: -30℃ ~+150℃
gas engine antifreeze
● Rotary Ring ( Carbon/Sic)
● Stationary Ring(Plastic Carbon/Carbon/Sic)
● Cup Gaset(nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton/)
● Stationary Seat(Brass/Sus304/Sus316)
● Spring (65Mn/Sus304)
● Bellows (nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China