Metal Bellow Seals WM785 are ideal for high-temperature applications and harsh chemical services where elastomers cannot be used effectively. This seal type incorporates metal bellows as a spring-loading mechanism to maintain face contact when the seal is not pressurized and eliminates traditional secondary sealing requirements.
The benefits of the Metal Bellow Seals WM785:
● Flush port versatility
● Corrosion-resistant Alloy-20 or Alloy C-276 bellows
● Availability with hard faces for abrasive media
● The unique design that minimizes the number of O-rings
● Enlarged seal chamber version available
● Self-centering, slide-on-and-tighten cartridge design for fast and easy installation
Metal Bellow Seals WM785 is available in low- and high-temperature designs and a dry-running seal for emission containment and safety/backup that successfully controls VOC (volatile organic compounds) and VHAP (volatile hazardous air pollutant) emissions. The Metal Bellow Seals WM785 provides an economical alternative to dual seals with liquid barrier systems. As a self-contained cartridge, the outer Metal Bellow Seals WM785 is used with either a rotating or stationary primary seal and will successfully contain any nominal leakage from the primary seal. The seal also acts as a backup providing and additional level of safety during process or system upsets. The major advantage of using a Metal Bellow Seals WM785 is the removal of a semi-dynamic sliding elastomer from a conventional pusher type mechanical seal. This removes the potential for mechanical seal hang-up or shaft/sleeve fretting.
● API 682 Category 2 and 3, Type C, Arrangement 3 seal
● Dual seal in a face-to-face arrangement
● Cartridge unit
● Stationary metal bellows
● Shrink fitted seal rings and solid mating rings
● No dynamic o-ring eliminating the possibility of hang-ups or shaft wear.
● Hydraulically balanced metal bellows allow the seal to handle more pressure without heat build-up.
● Self Cleaning. Centrifugal force throws solids away from the seal face.
● The trim design allows fitting into tight seal boxes
● Even face loading
● No Springs to clog
Speed: ≤ 23m/s
Temperature: -20℃ ~+200℃
● Stationary Ring (Sic/TC)
● Rotary Ring (Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(NBR/EPDM/Viton)
● Metal Parts(Stainless Steel304,316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China