O Ring Mechanical Seals WM502 are the most common fluid power seals. They prevent leaks in everything from pumps and valves to cylinders and connectors. The compact, economical components handle both static and dynamic operations in pneumatic and hydraulic applications. O Ring Mechanical Seals WM502 are one of the most common seals used in machine design because they are inexpensive, easy to make, reliable, and have simple mounting requirements. They have been tested to seal up to 5000 psi (35 megapascals) of pressure. The maximum recommended pressure of an O-ring seal depends on the seal hardness and gland clearance.
O ring mechanical seals WM502 are one of the most frequently used products in sealing applications. The mechanical seal o ring may be used in static applications or in dynamic applications where there is relative motion between the parts and the O-ring. Dynamic examples include rotating pump shafts and hydraulic cylinder pistons. Static applications of O-rings may include fluid or gas sealing applications in which:
(1) the O ring mechanical seals are compressed resulting in zero clearance.
(2) the O-ring material is vulcanized solid such that it is impermeable to the fluid or gas.
(3) the O ring mechanical seals material is resistant to degradation by the fluid or gas.
Pressure: ≤ 1.2MPa
Speed: ≤ 12m/s
Temperature: -30℃ ~+200℃
● Rotary Ring ( Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/Viton)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)