O Ring Mechanical Seals WM58U 59U are circular molded elastomers used to create a tight seal between two mechanical components. These simple mechanical seal o rings present a cost-effective solution for preventing fluid or gas leakage. O-rings come in many styles and shapes. Round o ring mechanical seals are the traditional O-ring shape with a round cross-section. Standard O Ring Mechanical Seals WM58U 59U against loss in any direction under very little compressive force, making them highly versatile.
Scope of application: Widely used in water pumps, online pumps, and general industrial pumps.
Mechanical seal: The mechanical seal is a built-in internal flow single-ended structure.
Transmission form: The transmission form is that the rubber tube and the shaft drive the rotating ring to rotate coaxially through the fixed force of the fixed seat.
High-quality performance: The pump sealing ring is compact, high precision, stable performance, easy to use, and easy to install.
O Ring Mechanical Seals WM58U 59U are the simplest mechanical seal gaskets. These doughnut-shaped elastomers seal two or more parts of a mechanism together to prevent leaks. O ring mechanical seals can be used to permanently seal two static parts of a fluid passage or create a sealed joint for moving parts of a liquid processing system. They have a cross-section that allows them to be properly fitted and compressed between two mechanical parts. O Ring Mechanical Seals WM58U 59U are the most common type of gasket and are used in many different kinds of machines because they are highly reliable, simple to install, and cost-effective.
Although relatively cheap, O Ring Mechanical Seals WM58U 59U can withstand a significant amount of pressure. They come in a range of sizes that are usually based on three dimensions: "internal dimension" or "inside diameter" (ID), "outside dimension" or "outside diameter" (OD) and "thickness" or "cross diameter" (W or CS). O ring mechanical seals can be made from synthetic rubbers (e.g. fluoropolymer rubbers and nitrile rubbers) or thermoplastics.
Wendong offers a full range of o ring mechanical seals to suit both general and specialized industrial applications. We currently serve customers in a diverse range of industries, such as:
● Oil and gas
● Food and beverage
● Water systems
● Chemical processing and energy
● Fluid power
We offer standard o ring mechanical seals for all general applications, as well as O-rings that conform to specific standards such as:
● Military (Mil-Spec)
● FDA (food-grade)
● Buna/nitrile: One of the most common O-ring materials, Buna/Nitrile has high tensile strength and is resistant to corrosion or abrasion.
● Aflas: Aflas offers a combination of temperature and chemical resistance that is appealing for many oils, aerospace, and general industrial uses.
● Butyl: Butyl seals have an exceptionally low permeability to gas leakage, making them valuable for vacuum-sealing.
● Ethylene propylene: Ethylene propylene has largely replaced butyl because it offers similar properties, but with enhanced ozone and chemical resistance.
● Fluorocarbon (Viton®): Used in engines, fuel-handling systems, and another high-temperature, high-exposure situations, fluorocarbon is one of the best all-around O-ring materials.
● Fluorosilicone: Fluorosilicone is ideal for aerospace fueling thanks to its excellent fuel resistance and temperature stability. It is also gaining broader popularity for static sealing.
● Hydrogenated Nitrile: Hydrogenated Nitrile is stronger than standard nitrile while retaining a high level of oil and corrosion-resistance.
● Silicone rubber: Silicone rubber provides excellent temperature resistance and is available in medical grades. It is most useful for static sealing in extreme temperatures.
● Neoprene: Neoprene offers high strength and resistance to various chemicals and temperatures. While a good all-around material, its most widespread use is in refrigerator sealing.
● Polyurethane (cast): Cast polyurethane stands out for its abrasion resistance, making it ideal for high-wear situations.
● Polyurethane (millable): Millable polyurethane features similar characteristics to cast polyurethane, but possesses a slightly lower tensile strength.
● Kalrez: Kalrez is common for oil and gas, chemical processing, and paint applications due to its extreme resistance to volatile chemicals.
● Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE): PTFE is another material with broad chemical and temperature resistance, but it requires extra care in the installation process due to its lack of elastic memory at room temperature.
Pressure: ≤ 1MPa
Speed: ≤ 20m/s
Temperature: -40℃ ~+200℃
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Rotary Ring ( Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/Viton)
● Spring and Punched Parts(Steel)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China