Designed by single or double, Wendong supply standard and OEM elastomer bellows seals to suit different applications and media in various industries with a variety of suitable materials. Most of Wendong rubber bellow seals can replace your pump seal easily. Because of its excellent performance in various industries, as well as it’s a compact design, cheap price, and variety, Rubber Bellows Mechanical Seal WM108 is the most commonly used industrial seals.
● Low cost as it is produced in large mass around the world.
● No sliding Elastomer or O-ring. Nothing to “hang up” on the shaft.
● Easy to install: There are seldom any measurements to make or set screws to tighten to the shaft.
● Most designs are being sited next to the shaft shoulder or linked to the shoulder cast right into the impeller. It is therefore easily pushed on to the shoulder.
● Availability: You can purchase these seals from a variety of manufacturers, distributors, and bearing houses. Distributors have the replacement charts that will reference your present seal and propose an equivalent design.
● No shaft or sleeve fretting: When installed properly the seal cannot fret or damage a shaft or sleeve because there is no relative movement between the rubber boot and shaft or sleeve.
Pressure: ≤ 1MPa
Speed: ≤ 10m/s
Temperature: -30℃ ~+200℃
● Rotary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/VITON)
● Spring & Other Parts(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China