Rubber bellow mechanical seals WM20 are unbalanced, single acting with optimum strength, and come with robustness. Rubber bellows seals are utilized for pressure support and elimination of folds. They are independent of the direction of rotation and torque transmission by Elastomer bellow. Rubber Bellow Mechanical seal WM20 is the most commonly used rubber bellow seal. Due to its compact design, it can be easily mounted.
Designed by single or double, Wendong supply standard and OEM rubber bellow mechanical seals WM20 to suit different applications and media in various industries with a variety of suitable materials. Most of Wendong rubber bellow seals can replace your pump seal easily. Special materials can be offered to meet customer requirements. The rubber bellow mechanical seals WM20 are comfortable to use in a wide range of applications. Parts that can identify for such rubber bellow seals are a rotary face, a stationary face, Elastomer, bellow, spring, and other hardware.
● Food and beverage industry
● Water and wastewater technology
● Pool and spa applications
● Household appliances
● Submersible oil filled motors (4" / 6")
● Submersible pumps, back-to-back installation
● Peripheral pumps for industrial applications
● Domestic and garden pumps
● Coffee machines
● Shower pumps
Pressure: ≤ 0.8MPa
Speed: ≤ 10m/s
Temperature: -20℃ ~+150℃
● Stationary Ring (Ceramic/Sic/tc)
● Rotary Ring ( Carbon/Sic/tc)
● Secondary Seal(nbr/Epdm/VITON)
● Spring and Punched Parts(Steel)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China