Shaft Seals for Pumps WM FBMT which are available in a wide variety of elastomers for handing practically every industrial fluid. All components are held together by a snap ring in unitized construction design and can be repaired easily on-site. A Shaft Seals for Pumps WM FBMT consists of rotating and stationary components that are tightly pressed together using both mechanical and hydraulic forces. The primary rings are made of silicon carbide as standard. For the mating rings the user can choose between silicon carbide and carbon graphite.
The mechanical seal is the pump component exposed to the most intensive wear. As a result, the quality and durability of a mechanical seal have a major influence on the service life of a pump. With the right low-wear Shaft Seals for Pumps WM FBMT from Wendong, the time that a pump can be used until it requires servicing can be significantly extended. This also reduces maintenance costs.
Compared with conventional sealing elements, each mechanical seal manufactured by Wendong offers a number of technical advantages:
● Robust design
● Easy to assemble
● Not susceptible to impurities
● Wendong Shaft Seals for Pumps WM FBMT are specially developed for water pumps and are therefore perfectly designed for the installation space inside the pump.
All the components of a Shaft Seals for Pumps WM FBMT work in unison to prevent leakage and are equally important to proper functioning. The main components are:
1. The primary seal faces that rest against each other. The primary seal faces are typically made of durable materials such as silicon carbide, ceramic carbide, or tungsten. Certain materials work better for certain applications. For instance, silicon carbide is resistant to acidic liquids, less so to alkaline liquids. Generally, face materials should be of high hardness and should have the ability to slide on each other.
2. Secondary seal surfaces or faces. The secondary faces surround the primary seal faces, but do not rotate. The secondary surfaces hold the primary faces in place and create an additional barrier. Secondary faces can come in a variety of forms – examples include o-rings, elastomers, diaphragms, mating rings, gaskets, and wedges. The secondary face also allows for shaft deflection and misalignment.
3. The actuator or a means of pressing the seal faces together and keeping the entire seal properly aligned to the shaft. Often (but not always) a loaded spring. The actuator is mounted above the seal face closer to the motor while the motor shaft passes through the spring.
4. A means of a drive, in this case, the pump motor.
Rotary Speed: ≤ 9000r/min
Temperature: -30℃ ~+150℃
gas engine antifreeze
● Rotary Ring(Ceramic/SiC)
● Stationary Ring (Plastic Carbon/ Carbon/Sic)
● Spring (Sus304/Sus316)
● Stationary Seat(Sus304/Sus316/Red Cooper)
● Drive Ring A (Sus304/SUS316)
● Drive Ring B (Sus304/SUS316)
● Bellows (nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton/)
● Cup Gaset(nbr/EPDM/HNBR/viton/)
● Axial Pipe(Sus304/Sus316)
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China