Teflon bellow mechanical seal is designed to handle highly corrosive chemicals, such as concentrated acids, caustic, strong oxidizing and reducing agents, and chemically active organic components. These seals are independent of the direction of rotation. PTFE bellow seals are externally mounted with the easy installation procedure and hence cost-effective for corrosive media sealing. These seals can be offered in composite & replaceable faces version. All the components which come in contact with media to be sealed are made of chemically inert materials, metallic components, clamp ring, and springs are located outside of the pump’s stuffing box so do not come in direct contact with the fluid.
Teflon bellow mechanical seal requires low maintenance and is very easy to handle and use. The seals are well fabricated from virgin Teflon for efficient use. The Teflon bellow seal is so made that they are independent of the direction of rotation and is of balanced type Bellow. This makes it a reliable and flexible bellow seal. PTFE bellow mechanical seal has been widely applied in the area of atomic energy, defense, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical, mechanical, instrument, instrument, building, textile, metal surface treatment, pharmaceutical, medical, textile, food, metallurgy, and smelting industries, and has become an indispensable product.
As China's famous Teflon seal manufacturers and PTFE seals manufacturer, Wendong Teflon bellow mechanical seals are manufactured using high-quality raw materials and are reckoned for their flawlessness, which stands tall on the expectations of our clients. Besides, we also offer the customized Teflon bellow seal. We strongly believe in customer satisfaction and thus keep coming up with innovative ideas to cater to our client’s changing demands and requirements.
Advantages of Teflon Bellow Mechanical Seal
1. High-temperature resistance: Teflon bellow seal has little affected by the temperature and the range of temperature range is wide. It can be used at -190~260 °C.
2. Chemical corrosion resistance and weatherability: Teflon mechanical seal is used for light & extremely corrosive chemicals including concentrated acids, salts, strong oxidizing, reducing agents, and chemically active organic compounds.
3. High resistance to deformation: even though the PTFE bellow seal is long exposure to the atmosphere, the surface and performance remain unchanged.
4. High lubrication: Teflon bellow mechanical seal has small friction resistance, no adhesion, and a creeping effect.
5. The elastic inner core has good elasticity, which greatly improves the sealing effect of the PTFE mechanical seal.
Teflon Bellow Mechanical Seal Application
● Acid and acidic fluids process industry
● Horizontal and vertical pumps, agitators, mixers
● Oil and gas industry
● Chemical industry
● Pharmaceutical industry
● Power plant technology
● Petrochemical industry
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China