Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-09 Origin:Site
A mechanical seal refers to a device that prevents fluid leakage by keeping at least a pair of end faces perpendicular to the axis of rotation under the action of fluid pressure and the elastic force (or magnetic force) of the compensation mechanism and the cooperation of the auxiliary seal to prevent fluid leakage. High, the material is also special, so installation and disassembly must be carried out in strict accordance with the correct method steps:
1. Before assembling, check the components strictly for cracks and other damages, and whether the spray coating on the spring is peeling.
2. Strictly check the sealing surfaces of the dynamic and static rings, and there should be no scratches or scratches. When assembling, apply a layer of clean engine oil or turbine oil to the sealing surface.
3. During the entire installation process, the components cannot be scrubbed with an unclean cloth or cotton yarn, especially the sealing surface should be scrubbed with clean and soft gauze, absorbent cotton, or the like.
4. When adjusting the mechanical seal, pay attention to the amount of spring compression. Refer to the product manual for its value. And when moving the moving ring, do not roll the "O"-shaped sealing ring obliquely inside the moving ring. Allowable dripping volume is about 5 drops per minute.
5. Pay great attention to avoid the deflection of parts during assembly, and tighten the spring seat set screws evenly.
6. Be patient and careful when disassembling, especially plastic products. Do not use hand hammers, flat shovels, and other tools to pry arbitrarily to prevent damage to the moving, static, and sealing rings. If there is dirt that cannot be removed, it should not be removed reluctantly. It should be cleaned first, and then gradually removed.
7. Do not rush for success when disassembling, observe first, pay attention to it at any time during disassembly and assembly, and even make a mark to facilitate proper installation after cleaning.
WenDong, as a mechanical seals supplier in China, provides professional mechanical seals knowledge and high-quality mechanical shaft seals. If you have any needs, please contact us now!
WenDong specializes in produce mechanical seals and custom mechanical seals solutions. By utilizing our extensive expertise, we can provide a complete solution to your challenge.
Chehe Industrial Park Shiqi Town Ningbo Zhejiang, China